Follow your heart


ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT



I never expect to hear such advice from a guy. Read the title again? Yes. Follow your heart. A wise word from adik. (I just realize that he has grown up so well now) That I can sit and have a formal but not-so-serious kind of talk. Who else can ever know me so well? Especially when you in a deep deep deep family crisis and you obviously need someone who understand well enough about every member in the family, so adik is obviously the one.





I'm not saying this because he's my adik or because he's a guy or any some other made-up reasons, but its because he actually can feel me. Yea, Sofian can feel me too but of course in some other way. Anyway, I'm not planning to elaborate much let alone to spill every single story about my downside life at the moment (sebab aku tak suka cerita benda-benda yang tak happy dalam belog). So it's just, I wanted to remind myself (and maybe you too) to... 





"Do whatever you want to do, as long as the bad feeling wasn't there'
- adik






He meant to say, kalau tiba-tiba terdetik rasa macam tak sedap hati dalam hati tu then yes, you have to be careful. Otherwise, buatlah apa kata hati (yang kau rasa betul dan baik). Oh that last one is from me. So in this case, I am so determine and still working hard about it.





Bukan tak pernah dengar nasihat macam tu, Kak Efa pun told the same thing. 'Ain, ikutlah kata hati, but you have to be determine.'. Abang Sham pun cakap 'Kalau betul-betul nekad dengan keputusan ni, hati kena kuat.' Mak-mak saudara, pak-pak sedara pun be like, 'Kena kuat, kena kuat, kena kuat'. But because he's adik, yang dari kecik kerja nak bergaduh bertumbuk and suddenly I realize how mature he is sampaikan dah boleh bagi nasihat dekat kakak sendiri. (Also I can see how much he wants me to be happy. Terharu.)





Semoga aku jumpa balik entry ni in case kalau tiba-tiba rasa perlukan inner power and support. Well, many thanks bro! Along doakan semoga Allah berikan yang baik-baik untuk kau.




Comments