Be a man!




BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




It's almost midnight. I know. My eyes are tired. MSM which is Mohd Sofian Mustafa (which I'm going to call him Sofian starting from now on), is on night duty. So I'm a bit empty and lonely. I'm so used to him. Having him every single day and night. Talking to him is a must. It's my daily thing. So basically, he's me. I know, I'm being too attached. I know I shouldn't. Because there's a time, my tears just fall without I realize it and just thinking about 'how my life would be without him?'. No. I can't.





Recently, Acu is getting aggressive introducing her step-son to me. Asking me 'Mirul ada add along kat facebook?', 'Acu dah cakap dengan dia.', 'Korang kenal-kenal la dulu'. I swear, I'm out of excuses. I already give her hint that I already have somebody. I'm not interested in Mirul, Miraj, or whatsoever. It even makes me wish every time I log in to my facebook page and desperately please 'janganlah ada siapa-siapa send friend request especially anyone named Mirul'. God still love me. None. At the moment, N.O.N.E.





But instead, it makes me think even harder, why this Acu je yang macam beriya-iya? Padahal anak tiri dia yang patut make moves and so and so and so on. Siapa yang nak kahwin sekarang kan? Come on laaa lelaki ape penakut macam ni? Well, it doesn't mean that I already have Sofian I'm saying it that way. Even let say if I'm single and ready to mingle pringle, that type of attitude, (which Mirul is doing at the moment) I clearly will shut him out right away. No. That's not how a man should behave.










Kononnya pernah kecewa la ape la sebelum ni hey, come on, so nak give up ke macam mana? To be honest, I'm a bit bias right now. It's all about Sofian sampai semua orang pun I'll easily shooo away. But logically and rasiaonally speaking, being passive like this, will definitely not going to win me. Be a man Mirul! (But not to me.) That's will be all. Bye!





Comments