Whatever kids, whatever

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




I thought teaching adult kids was easy. Yup. Comparing back in time when I was a kindergarten teacher, I even regret it once like seriously how can they be so difficult to handle? They're just a kid laaa hoi! Well, that's the reason why I choose lecturer as a career. Top reason? Because it's easy! It's seriously easy that you don't really need any particular book to teach, any particular method, as long as you teach that's it. You're done your part. Yea I know there are still guidelines you must follow but I'm not going to be that complicated anyway.





So the issue is, I am handling these kids here. All grown up. And wise. And definitely not like any kindergarten children I used to handle. These grown up fellas sure know how to argue, how to ask (tricky question), even how to menjawab I mean menjawab like questioning every single things I ask them to do, well, that's the rule. You can't expect people to be nice to you like all the time. Even you don't please with everybody too.





But please, I'm not asking much from you kids. Feel free to question everything but do it with respect to your teacher. What's with the table knock? High pitch voice? Harsh reply on group whatssap? Ok laaa, it's me that were just so sensitive and emotional.






Whatever kids, whatever. 
#malasnaklayan





Comments