Pokemon Go and me (and MSM)


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




Well, we've been viral-ized with all these Pokemon Go things on the web I swear it was so many especially when it comes to issues like securities and religions so people at my workplace was literally freaking out the most. Sigh. Come on. It's just a game. As long as it brings no harm to people, I suggest, why not?





So, it includes me and MSM. To be honest, I was so annoying seeing him playing this game at first. You know how dangerous it can be searching for pokemon while driving. Well, that's the reason why I'm on it. To make sure he's not in the danger state and still having fun while doing charity. I mean, I volunteered to drive like most of the time when we were on pokemon-hunting mode. (I'm a multitasking driver for the record, ahem)






And when we're back on distance, we still keep update each others on how many pokemon that we caught. What are their CPs. Where we caught them. How. Using what balls. Haha. Seriously. We do.






I swear I can't believe I did this!






But, it's not really out of my interest. It's just that, I love to tease him. And drive him wild since he rarely found any pokestop or new pokemon at his workplace. So it's understandable when he's come back and get so excited to go on pokemon hunting even if I feel like bosannyyaaaaa, ok, at least he's not staying at home and sleep all day.






Even so, he's still love to act like he's a master of pokemon, teaching me this and that, do's and don'ts, just because he starts this game first, eleh. But the truth is, I read a lot about all these pokemon go tips and tricks too so I can catch him by level yea it's kinda a competition but I don't really care about having a pokemon battle like he does. What thrills me, just how much new pokemons I caught. Seriously.






Surely, this is the most excited one.
I caught Pikachu aaaawwww. With a very limited ball.
And at the most unexpected place (it was at rumah atok imagine laaa)






So this is MSM avatar.






And mine. Yes as you can see, we're not in the same team. (and level at the moment). But that does not give me any different. I just enjoy catching these pokemon while he's more into pokemon battle and make strategy and power up his pokemons and gosh I never see him so enthusiastic with game like this one.






How determine a human can be. (sigh)





But I kinda love it actually. It makes us closer. And make him active. I mean actively learn too. Since he's not really into these mat salleh language things (he got so annoying with me when I started to act like Queen of British in front of him hah). But with this game, I bet he's indirectly having his English lesson with me. That's the good one! Oh yesh. 





See, when people view certain things in a negative way, try look at the bright sight. You certainly will find happiness within yourself even people around you don't. I guess that's all for now. Thanks for reading this guy. Bye.





Comments