That damn bag!


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT





I have this one (not so good) habit which is, whenever I got my eyes on something, it turns out to be something that 'i-cant'-stop-thinking-about-it' or 'I-want-that-thing-at-any-cost' AND I DON'T CARE IF I NEED TO GO HUNDRED MILES FOR IT I WILL. Sigh. MSM must be having hard time dealing with this annoying habit. Even though he's always trying hard to act cool but still I caught him sighing too sometimes. Haha. So I've been dealing with so many task since early Ramadhan. Meetings, dateline chasing, preparing for MQA, settling final exam questions, meetings again, attending seminars, lecturing, complaining haha yeah like what I'm doing right now, so those made me so psychotic like I'm keep telling myself I deserve a pair of heels you know that very high one, or a designated bag or at least a big plate of lamb chop whatever whatever pleaesssseeeeee I need to reward myself so bad!





So I caught this one bag at Parkson Alamanda when I was accompanying Kak Ja shopping for her hari raya. I swear, I have no intention to buy a single thing on that day even you know how tempted that one MAC lipstick can be like I kept on trying every color on my lips, even those shoes at Carlo Rino and body shop perfumes tooooo, phew, I proudly say, I manage to ignore them well. But the moment I passed by this bag section in parkson, bammm, I have no idea how my hand automatically grab it. Ok, it's Sembonia section. And I immediately ask the salesperson to take it out from the display pile, had it on my hand, see it from the big mirror and nah, I straight away fall for it. I want this bag! I WANT IT!!!!!





I asked the salesperson and he said, that's the last bag they have. No new stock. LIKE WHAT? NO NEW STOCK? WHY? YOU'RE NOT BEING SERIOUS, RIGHT? TELL ME YOU'RE NOT! Gaaahhh. Still, that means, I have to take that displayed bag if I still want it. And I frowned. Restlessly said 'it's ok'. And moving to the boutique downstairs with HUGE HOPE they had it in stock! Guess what, it's not my lucky day. They don't have it. So while Kak Ja still windowing around, I took all the time to consider whether or not should I take that display item. Ok, I will make it short. I finally decided not to take it. But that damn bag kept on haunting my mind since then. I swear it makes me call every Sembonia outlets in Malaysia and only few boutique got the items. Damn! With different price. Damn again! (Parkson got more discount of course). So?





Well, after few days of whining and luring MSM to buy that bag for me, 
(I bet he must be so annoyed), he finally allow me to have that bag. Yeaaayyy!!!






I even have it on instagram. Muahahaha.






And keep on acting till he said yes!
Hahaha.






So here's the damn bag I've been talking about. I don't know if it looks appealing on you or not, but one of the main reason I bought it, because I need another shoulder bag for work that should be able to throw everything (even books in it). So, my other bags won't do. The other brown shoulder Carlo Rino bag even getting lembik-lembik I don't know been stretching a lot I guess so I definitely need another stronger bag cheh alasan!






With a wonderful man like this, it's all worth the effort!
I love you MSM.






And double love with this. Ever since I know him, he's a guy with a thoughtful mind. With so much concern in heart. That I will never take for granted but to love ok dah dah cannot too much cheesy kang muntah kang camana? But thank you love, that lamb chop shows enough love from you. I will never stop whining and merengek-rengek to you I mean you have been the best listener that sometimes I don't know how to return the favor. You know how much works I'm dealing every single day, my crack of tears, my joy of laughter, well honey, will you be my listener forever?






Sorry that I can't be there on your passing out day but I guess it's not to late to say congrats baby! Ok, that's all about the damn bag story. And how I (actually MSM) manage to make it mine. Oh, forgot to tell, I finally take that display one at Parkson Alamanda well, it's still worth it!





And thank you for patiently reading this. Bye!





Comments