RAYAAAAA


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




I swear, I've been so lazy these few weeks. And I'm consuming this one type of jamu, starting today and somehow it feels energizing (or maybe I'm just energetic and in mood by my own). Because I'm telling you, this is a major like MAAAAYYYJJJOOOOWWRRR throwback. It's hari raya story oh come on we got more less 2 weeks before raya haji now. About that jamu, we probably want to keep it a aside for a while.





Well, since the pictures are already in the draft, I have no intention to delete this post. Instead, I guess I just gonna say, here's our raya photos with a simplest wish, HAPPY BELATED HARI RAYA GUYS, boooooooooo.











Still I feel like to say few words here. When we was visiting uwan's grave last time, that was the moment I feel weird on this hari raya. To be honest, I missed uwan so much. Thinking about my current relationship issue, it's really the hardest part because I lost my in-silent-strength. And all I can think about now is 'I have to face everything on my own'. Well, again, everything have been different. But nevermind, you know, there's Greater Helper up there.
















And this is a special segmen for the prisoner-on-leave because coincidentally sedondon.






(Next year will be side-to-side picture eh)






A bit form mak's side. Well, I took the positive parts. Like despite all the inner crises, we had a wonderful hari raya gathering among cousins just like when we were kids. Manage to give some to anak-anak buah and adik-adik sepupu. Manage to complete puasa with some tarawikh (hehe can't make it to the very end). Actually, I had some sentemental moment with MSM few days before hari raya like that brown baju kurung I swear was bought at the very last minute and the story was epic but to make it short I just made him serik to go to Jalan TAR anymore. I made him hates KL. Hah.





So, that's all I guess. Lets see how next year hari raya will be. Ok bye.





Comments