Major throwback post ~ IFTHOR


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT





I am having back this eerrr kind of busy-syndrome-that-i-can't-even-write-a-title-for-my-blog. Like this one. Ifthor what? Seriously, it's an ifthor story but I can't even say a single word here. How exaggerate my busy description. Well, well, here's the thing. I've locked up with so many things. I mean, since Ramadhan obviously. Working on MQA audit like every single day, meetings, seminars, ok I shouldn't complaining but those reasons particularly.





I bet people was looking at me pathetically at that time like oh-dear-how-come-this-perempuan-look-so-burned-out. You know, one of my students, Iz, he even came and talk to me personally, 'Ustazah, saya kesian tengok ustazah. Apa kata ustazah bagi je kerja kat kitorang instead of ustazah mengajar.' Well, eeemm, well... THAT WAS SO BRILLIANT I COULD HAVE JUMP ON THE SPOT. Ok, but literally at that time I was so pathetic. I caught flu and sore throat (it was damn awful i can't barely even voice anything) and I nodded politely and scream in silent oooii of course. You guys are all grown up. You can even study by your own without me giving any blabs in the class. 2 points for you Iz ooo yeah!





So that was how my plan goes smooth and silky and lovely. I'm not even worry about getting ready, or read or even search on something because them kids are doing it for me. They are helping me actually. And I'm beyond grateful for that. Now you see how powerful a teacher can be yes? Muahaha.





Nah, here's the real throwback. I had and ifthor with one of my class. This is semester 6 students. They are so mak joyah I couldn't help myself for being one too. Because they were so eager on inviting me so tak nak lah hampakan permintaan orang.






It's pretty cool place too.






With nice foods and companies.






The restaurant was located at Bangi (nearby pintu masuk presint 15 Putrajaya I don't remember that restaurant's  name). And since it's nearby, then we had a post-ifthor-lepak session together lah.






You had no idea how crazy these budak-budak tudung labuh when they out of my class.
Can't handle them anymoreeeee!!!






Yet, they are still so sweet.





Oh, here another one ifthor with another class. Ok. Not really an ifthor. This is after raya celebration since they were also kept on asking me to have an ifthor together during ramadhan but unfortunately we had no chance, well... a post birthday celebration as well (might blog about this birthday thing soon too). So, I guess, that's all for now.






Thank you anak-anak, my another favorite class. Ok bye!

Comments