The quirks


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




Knowing these two cheeky girls (for almost a year) has already made my life better. We basically had a lot of mak-mak time together. From masak, gardening, groceries shopping, dinner, movie-ing, went to kenduri, you name it. I can say that we're more than just a housemates. Sisters by fate, maybe. Hah. So here's another one to add in the list. KARAOKEEEEE!!! See how excited I am writing this padahal I'm so freaking tired this is 3rd day of puasa oh come on Natasha! 





Well, we had this karaoke time last week. For the sake of 'Ooohhh, nanti da puasa tak boleh karok dah'. Gian probably. Haha, but I actually kinda gian too. Ever since I sang Tak Mungkin Kerana Sayang last kenduri I feel so into this singing career...hah. Obviously car is my office. *Smirk*






To be honest, I was pretty amazed with their songs. Match their own quirks I mean. Ayu more into these jiwang-jiwang song. While Mira with her English Retro style and me? I sang most of 60's and 70's artist. Menunggu Nasi Minyak song, even. But we had so much fun. And surprises too. It's like whoa, "how could I never heard this song?", "you like this kind of song eh?", "not bad aa your voice tarik-tarik."well, another character revealed. Seriously, we are totally different from each other.






The thing is, even you think you have been knowing someone so well, there must be another surprise quirk to discover. And to be honest, I enjoy it so much. It's like a continuous learning process. And it's fun. Oh, picture was taken right after three hours in the karaoke room. Stop by to have some late night dinner at Planet Tomyam and I cracked my voice so hard. Ella sekejap.





Seriously I don't feel like to babble much here. Just glad to meet them and really enjoyed their company. Though the fact that I am extremely tired even to write this actually. Fasting and 1st week of lecture never been this hard before. Whyyyyy!!!



Comments