The freaking regret


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT





There's a little bit guilty inside. Because I didn't make it to Kota Kinabalu last few weeks and meroyan like a crazy bitch instead. It's all because of my mood is all well now that I started to regret for thing I didn't do. Well, nothing I can do other than take it as a life lesson. That's why it takes so much nerve for me to walk to the DJ khemah last kenduri kahwin.




Yah, I'm still talking about kenduri like honestly I've not yet to move on (and I don't care what are you thinking). There are so much to talk still like how cool Angah Razif dealing with every question like of course "Kau bila lagi, ngah?" will be the most popular one. You know this will obviously happen especially when your twin brother make a move in life before you. And I definitely feel you angah. 





Or maybe to talk about all my first-thing on last kenduri I bet you won't believe it was my first time to have both-hand-henna through all my life. First time of having make-up-done-by-people too. First time become a pengapit and a lot more. Oh ya, maybe to talk about how mature Irfan, my clingy-youngest-little-cousin yet so macho like his abah... yea, so so so many to babbling but here one of it. How I deal with my scaredy-devil inside. ALL BECAUSE OF MY REGRET FOR NOT GOING TO KK BEFORE YOU KNOW!






Who says a public-speaking-teacher never have a stage fright? To be honest, I was all trembling out there. Singing 'Tak Mungkin Kerana Sayang by Alyah' and thankfully it was just in few-first-minutes. And this picture was taken during the duet with kakak singing 'Memori Daun Pisang by Iwan and Amelina' (on nenek request hahah). You know things getting better when you less care about it. So I silently take it as a challenge even some people might think, 'Laaa, nyanyi depan orang je pun.' But honestly, this is not really me. I might look so loud or wild or adventurous, but deep down, I just a tiny-timid-little-lady who dream big!





Hah, now you know part of my weakness, so maybe next time when you see me doing an extreme thing, believe me, I am just like you. It will definitely takes so much courage for me to do such thing. But for me, better you messed it than you missed it.






Well, another self-challenge I might say. Going to sing a wedding song on my own wedding day like do I need people to celebrate my kenduri? No. I'll enjoying myself. I will. I definitely will!





By the way, hello June. It's good to be back.
Alhamdulillah, another semester to look forward.
And let's celebrate Ramadhan too!!!



Comments