My clingy Syed Irfan


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




Allow me to do some minor throwback here. Well, I'm missing this little fella actually. Syed Irfan Assaggaf. Of course I made that 'assaggaf' thing. You know, when you randomly scroll your kenduri photo album folder and realize that 'gosh, there are so many pictures of us'. And sometimes when you're still online at 1:47 am and a private message popped out from your Instagram account asking 'kenapa along tak tido lagi?' 'rindu along ain' and aaawww, obviously you made me miss you too baby...





So, I scrolled our pictures and post it on here. Throwing back our moment last time. He's getting wiser and smarter. In fact he's really transforming well. In becoming one sweet gentleman. Ouch, I bet lot of girls will fall you soon Irfan.





Nah. Some proves to show how clingy he was with me during that previous kenduri.






See those eyes?






Big sunglasses don't care.






Even during eating. Other cousins call him, 'assistant along'
I bet you love it hah Irfan?






Even on meja pengapit. You know that his abah just arrived at this moment. And I asked him to meet his abah and he went there for few minutes and here, he's back besides me. Sigh. Irfan, Irfan.






During bersanding too. Well, I was actually asked him to take our picture during bersanding but don't know how he transformed as a tukang pegang bunga manggar. Hah, so cute. But he's still on my side as you can see. That's the point actually.






Don't take much time to find him didn't you?






On the next day. On other kenduri. Yep, still the same partner.






Few captures before kenduri last time too.
First time I met him after ... ... ... I swear I don't remember.






Irfan, along pray that Allah bless you with all the best thing in this world.
To grow well and healthy. Be a good one to your umi and abah.
Along loves you so much. Stay handsome and macho ok.
I know it's not your birthday so what?





Comments