Is this a sign or a test?


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




Emotional women. That's normal. Emotional men? That's hilarious. MSM blocked me again last night. Apeni main block block. Bebudak betul perangai. But this time, I'm just fine. Not screaming out loud 'kenapa awak blok saya?' 'kenapa awak buang saya?' 'kenapa this?' 'kenapa that?'. Not a crazy bitch anymore. No more and no more. It's like a movie monster which they can heal themselves when destroyed by others, but not when they destroyed themselves. Got it? I am a monster now.





So, it's same goes to this blocking blocking things. Last time, I was so meroyan because I was the one who asked him to blocked me. But last night, he's the one who decided to block me. You know few things rose up, we had a small-monkey-like arguments and he was kinda merajuk and instantly decided to block me so I replied 'nak blok? blok laaa'. Urgh! And he did. And I don't give a damn shitty care. And I woke up this morning with his shameless 'good morning' text. Sakit hati tak hoi? And my mak got meroyan as well. Seriously her first thing in the morning text be like 'along, kau mesej budak tu lagi eh?'. Seriously mak? Seriously everybody?





Well, it's not just mak. The 'did he still message you?' text from your (idontknowwhattocallthishuman), silent-stalker? Yah, that's another thing? Does it have anything to do with you? Am I your fiancee? Future wife? Kekasih? So, what's with that defensive question? Yea, I know it's just a question but still... come on.





Haip, not enough yet. No no and no. MSM's mak also wants to add some spices here. Keep on forcing me (I feel like she is) to persuade my parents about our relationship, insisting me to visit her this weekend, not that I'm talking bad about other people's mak, but can't she at least understand, that her son and me does not have any significant relationship, not even getting married, the decision had been made. Gosh, all these mak mak pressures seriously is killing me! Bombing me! I am so dying.





And here I am, sitting all in peace and storm (can you imagine peace and storm together?) Yup, that's exactly what I feel right now. Not yet to mention every single monkey-argument I had with MSM lately but sometimes I got this thought, like talking to Allah in silent, 'Is this Your sign? Or just a test?' Tell me Allah.






Oh please, don't get me wrong. Not that I am complaining or telling you readers that I am so annoying with my own mak or other people's mak. No. No. I am definitely not bad mouthing them. Put my outfit on and feel me. 





Actually, I am just scared.





Happy Friday people!



Comments