First kari ever!


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




I am definitely not a domestic expert. But I shall declare myself a kitchen goddess because I believe in my own cooking skill even yet I do realized that I am actually not, but there's nothing wrong in believing yourself, right? Confident is the key. Well, that's the reason why I determined enough to cook my first kari last week. It's been few weeks actually. Biasalah minggu-minggu awal puasa everything was so exciting, I want to cook this, I want to cook that. You know, puasa...





And I know it is sad that I never cook kari in my life ever. 26 years of living and never accomplish a single kari like yea it is sadistic like hell. Oh come on, how many spaghetti you have cooked but none a single kari? Boleh mati sekarang Ain Natasha. Well, that's the reason I'm bragging so much here. So, I'm proudly present, my first kari everrrr!!! (tepuk tangan)






You see, it wasn't that difficult actually. Tumis-tumis all the spices, curry powder, till it's naik bau. Pour chicken or whatsoever ingredients you want, let them serap all the spices like this...






And pour coconut milk.






Of course the best thing about mi kari is there's a lot of taufu I mean, yang apung-apung that one with the cube shape wasn't available at Nilai supermarket seriously where they were hiding? Not even at kedai runcit in front of my house. But because of this tekak mengidam and I can't hold it anymore, whatever taufu I got, I put in there so tadaaa, my mi kari is done! *proud*





But if you notice, I forgot to tumis bunga lawang kayu manis and whatsoever woods spices and because I'm a bit afraid that my kari will be like mamak which is super spices and pedas, so I put just enough kari powder to make it looks like kari. For me, still ok. But, better make it pedas next time...hahah. I told you this is my first time, right? Kasi can laaa... Ok, till next time. Chasing dateline at the moment argh, I miss penyu Lumut!





Comments