Don't touch my things!


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




People can be melampau sometimes. You know, when they feel so comfortable around people, they tend to act impudence, lack off manner, to the extend they disrespect people too. For me... that is so rudeeeee... Like guys, seriously? Where is your manner?





I am the 'don't-touch-my-things' kind of people. I hate it when people borrow my things or use my things or even worst, use it without my permission. I mean, those are mine! Get your hand off! Seriously. It bugs me so much seeing my phone, laptop, cars, clothes or whatsoever on someone's else hand. Bukan kedekut. The issue is, I earn those things. I care about them so much. Whatever damage happens, let it be in my hands. Not from other peoples hands. Definitely not. Lepas tu dah rosak nak cakap ape? "Ganti lah woi?" "Haa, nak sangat pinjam kan?" You think I could say that?





Of course the least mean I would say, "Tak pe lah." "Nak buat macam mana." Regret. All the way. That's why, beringat sebelum kena. I'm not saying that I hate EVERYBODY to touch my things. It's just, few of them. Referring to people I never know, to people that I'm not close enough well, particularly people that I don't really pleasure. So, stay away from my things. You know whether I do or I don't like you, right? So, aware lah!






Oh one more thing. It applicable to human too. 
Stay away from my man. I can be so defensive just like my mother. 
Ok bye!




Comments