Another favorite person


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




Hey readersss! (confident letak plural). Previously, I mentioned Iema. Oh, that stewardess yang lampai-lampai tu yes, she's the one. Here, another member from Malam Jumaat Group, Anis. Long time no see her I mean literally long. Seriously I kenot brain when was it. So, we finally pushed it to the end 'Gosh, Anis, I don't care. We need to meet up before puasa, ok!', 'So much things to tell you!', 'Please make it, Anis, please, please.' And daaa, I feell like to sujud syukur that we finally made it. You never know how it feels to have this sort of relationship. I fact, I don't understand myself. Crap.






No I don't care at all about food. Every time we plan to meet up, all I think about is, I want to tell Anis about this, about that, about those and ask her this ask her that ask her those. I just want to talk to her. Just talk. Even though yea, she doesn't seems interested enough haha but do I care? She's the only person who never judge me. And my stories. In any ways. Giving me all her wise wise wise advice. Really one intuitive lady like I always have this telepathy things with her like literally alwaysssss...






Just that Irfan which is her son, (and yes, another Irfan besides my cousin Irfan) could not join us otherwise I will definitely have to ditch Anis push her far far away from us...haha oh I miss that little guy. Well, I guess I need to blog another Irfan here. So much Irfan in my life huh. Even there's one in my class as well, Irfan Asyraf. Aiyooo, so many right? Ok laaa, talk to you later. Looking for monday spirit like seriously I need to double my psychologicaltherapeuticmondaybluessymtom tudia, what?






Anis, many many thanks for finally made it. And congrats for your awesome news. I love you to the core even I don't know what exactly I am crapping over here. Thank you for belanja me and listening to my potpet-potpet sighing about life like all the time. How positive you are urgh I wish I have that vibe too. Well, see you soon darling! Bye...





Comments