Another escape


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




Bulan puasa doesn't mean we can't have a date or an escape moment (again) together. Even though I still can't move on from our previous escape (that one at Penang) but that's the only time we have. You know, strict timetable, dateline, not-really-flexible-working-hours, cuti tak payah tanyalah. All we got is just weekend! And it's once in few months. Imagine lah...






I know it's not much. Apalah sangat setakat strolling on the beaches, talking about the unseen future, about places we have never been before, baju raya, kuih raya, well, we even talk about works (though I warn him already), but well, pasrahkan sajalah. It was a bit awkward, sitting there doing nothing yelah, people basically had some snacks on hand, soft drinks, ice-cream at least, but this time, haha, gatal lagi nak dating time bulan puasa. 





To be honest, it doesn't feel so much different. Except that you can't eat and drink. That's all. Time flies so fast anyway. That make us feel like, eh-dah-pukul-dua? eh-dah-pukul-lima. Biasalah tu. It's almost been a year and still sakan bercinta. Even just visiting penyu make me excited enough. Feels like we've turn into animals ambassador out of sudden. Really!






See, even penyu happily selfie-ing with me.






You beautiful creatures.






And hugeeeee too!






Sorry that I crop your head MSM. Intentionally. Well, this penyu place was located at Segari, Perak. Place that he's visited before. Well, he love to share with me places he have been. That was how this idea came up. Because he's been here previously for his physical training. So, he was proudly showed me every penyus acting like he knows every single penyus species there. Aku layankan je.






Not only penyu. Monkeys love him too. Brought left over bread and stop by hutan paya bakau area to treat them. I was so scared so I went out few seconds before I jumped back into the car. What a monkey monster (with their masters) haha. Anyway, I do realize his interest towards animals since he introduced me with his meow when we first knowing each other. What a lovable person. Cheh, beriya puji. Ok. So, that was all. Our activities since morning. Other than walking in the malls, looking for his things, pick up his laundry and whatsoever.






And we end our day with this. Of course this is his suggestion too. Konon-konon like he wants me to experience the best nasi kandar at his place la gitu. Indeed, Pelita kot. Of course la sedap. It's actually lagi sedap because you were there besides me ouch gelinya entry. Ok I think I better stop now otherwise, more geli-geli statement will come out. See you later. Bye!





Comments