The worst 10 hours


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




HA HA HA. It's kinda funny (and frightening actually). The last 10 hours that I never imagine could've happened in my life. MSM blocked me! Like for real. FOR REAL!!! "awak dah tak nak kat saya ke?", "awak dah ada orang lain ke?", "kenapa awak buang saya?" I shot his message box like a crazy bitch and few hours later he unblocked me back and be like, "Oi, awak yang nak kan?" Dang. Apeni? Since when you ever take my words seriously? 





Well... yes... I did asked him to block me on whatsap. If you're asking why... to be honest, I don't know. It's PROBABLY... biological factor such as eeerrr... hormones? Menstruation factor? Or just because I simply don't know what I was writing on that night?





But I swear, I never meant it. NEVER EVER. Excuse me hey you MSM, ever since I know you, I never went through a day without your name appear on my screen lah how could you ever think that I seriously want you to block me you damn monkey!





Honestly, I don't know what exactly is wrong with me? He's not my boyfriend. But I love him. I can't marry him. But I want him in my life every single day. I can't imagine live without him. But I asked him to block me on whatsap, isn't that the stupidest decision a person ever made? Dork. I'm sorry monkey. I really am. It proves enough how important you are in my life. That was the worst 10 hours when you started to blocked me until you unblock me back. It feels like I can catch my breath again. Seriously.





Hah, but I kinda like it.
I bet other guys will immediately get pissed off with me and spark a war for real.
But he was so cool. So cool that I was incredibly impressed.






Obviously it's that monkey who blocked me for 10 hours.
Gosh, I love you even more!



#tendaysbeforesemesterisopen 
#lecturenotesinthemaking
#donotdisturbme



Comments