Teaser abang dah kawen ~ Part 2. #malamberinai


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




Well, this gonna be a very simple one. I mean, before the real post for 'abang dah kahwin part 2'. Hah, it's really been a long time since we had a wedding things in family. Seriously. Is it on mak side or ayah? Anak maklang or maklong? Well, that's pretty enough reason to show why I obviously excited to give some hands. 






Because it's the opportunity to show some of our gedik-gedik perangai. 
What is with that kain batik and baju kurung kedah hah? 
Ingat senang nak poyo-poyo gadis melayu?






And poyo-poyo with henna?






Yeah, I finally got roses on my hands. Already text kakak few days before kenduri "Weh, aku nak corak bunga ros tau tau tau". And tada. The fairy godmother made it come true.






And one with the bride. Well, it's actually the night we give our very last touch to the preparation. From pelamin to khemah to lauk pauk to be cook in the morning and et cetera et cetera.






Also, err, the meeting night. While waiting for henna to dry obviously. Can't you see tangan semua kembang-kembang belaka tu? Hah, basically that's all for the night. More on the wedding day will be posted on my next entry.





Well, I actually wondering, if I already this excited for my brother's wedding, how excited I'll be on mine? Stop dreaming? Ok.





Comments