Oh no, I miss my flight!


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




Crap! To that people who don't know the value of promise. The thing is, I suppose to be at Kota Kinabalu right now. But guess what? I (intentionally) miss my flight. Instead, I book a hotel, somewhere nearby Sepang to hide. Actually I can simply come back home and told my housemates 'Hey, that damn person who made a promise to have a vacation with me at Kota Kinabalu suddenly cancel their plan last night so I'm happily come back to you guys lets cook sardin for lunchhh!!!' *running to kitchen*





But... I didn't do that (peace-face). I told everyone I'm going to Sabah and pretending to be 'busy at Sabah'. Like I was wondering actually, I could've just enjoy my vacation alone like who-cares-I'm-a-big-girl-I-can-take-care-of-myself, and like seriously this-is-my-absolute-chance-to-prove-that-i-am-adventurous-too, but... hey... after sooooo much consideration (and booking dot com cancellation) I finally choose to... not to go.





There's few reasons, but I still pretending I'm not in penisular anymore. Especially to that person who made that promise. That person who was shamelessly insist to send me to airport but I silently made my move, pretend that I already departed, giving that person some kind of attitude urgh-i-don't-need-you-to-send-me-to-airport, like seriously giving that i'm-done-dealing-with-you, and i-do-not-interested-to-do-business-with-you-anymore well of course with pure intention to make that person feel guilty (hope so) and learned that promise is not something to play with. And not simply can be drawn without reason!!!





Anyway, it's kinda good decision I guess. Since I just came back from Taiping last week, caught flu and fever. And today I got sore throat and it's worsen. So what Kota Kinabalu for? Sick. And alone? Huargh, never. I wish MSM is here. I mean, to go to Kota Kinabalu with me. I mean, it could be nice to go on vacation with somebody like him. Who never break promises. I think that's probably one of the reason why I can't give up on him (well, we're in the middle on small pointless argument at the moment so that's another reason why I was so not in mood to fly). Plane ticket, bought by that person so padan muka dia siapa suruh cancel plan kan dah rugi.






Well, it's quite an essay over here. So I guess, I better stop.
This pizza and novel crave for my attention. Ok bye.
#whatapiker




Comments