Is it normal?


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT





There's a time when I feel like so pissed  off with life. Like the tragedy happened recently, you know that missing-flight-tragedy, it still bug me off like I can't accept this crappy things happen to me why why somebody help this poor old lady, please. Urgh! Sure I can't stand still I  mean, I need to do something to recover from this tragedy like maybe I can plan another vacation with MSM? Like still heading to Kota Kinabalu? Or Terengganu? Cameron Highland will do. But that's the thing. His schedule won't allow me to.





The truth is, I don't know why I feel so stressed out over this teeny tiny little thing that makes me keep on searching for flight, for hotel, on this date, on that date, but suddenly be like 'oh, what if MSM can't take leave on that date?', 'what if suddenly I got important matter on that date?' as you know, things can be so unpredictable. But just because I feel so dumb right now, everything seems like 'whatever' to me. I want to go somewhere. But I don't want to go without MSM. And there's a time I want to watch movie. But I don't want to watch without him. And this and that. And I know I sound crazy. That's why I asked. Is it normal?





Anyway, it's been a while since I'm into novel or books. Like I don't know if I ever finished any novel other than Sophie Kinsella's. Ever since 'I've Got Your Number', 'The Undomestic Goddes', 'Remember Me' and many whatsoever books in her siries, and here the recent one, Finding Audrey.






The one that I post in previous two entries. I mean, this book is ok. But not so much into a lady-life compared to her other novels. But an inspiring one for teenagers as Audrey in this novel was referred as a fourteen year-old girl so me-be-like, fourteen? I'm twenty-six-come-on-sophie. Hahah, anyway, this writer Sophie as always got me crack into a laugh and went to sort of emotional part when it comes to family things you know, everybody has it. We all have this family-things in our own way.






And now, I'm into this one. Can't write more as I guess this is my first autobiography-kind-of-book. So let's see how it goes. To be honest, I hope (like seriously HOPE) I can read to the finish line. Why it's always Sophie Kinsella who manage to take me into her last page why why why? I mean, this is still normal isn't it? Gosh, when will I stop this all over-reacting-things?





Well, I think it is still normal. For me.

Comments