How to get rid of bad guy?



BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT





There's a guy, a widower-to-be which is extremely annoying and keep on texting me, for the past eerr... six or seven months. And I was so irritating with his attitude. Well, I don't mind actually to be friend with anyone like it's good to say hello sometimes but men (I'm not mention all) they actually just want one thing and I'm sure you know that.





So, the thing is I kept on avoiding this guy every single time for instance whenever he ask me to meet up, whenever he ask me to join his program, whenever he ask me to call him or whatsoever, believe me, I was sooooo running out of excuses. Until one day, which is actually last week, I kinda have some financial issues and desperately don't want to touch any of my saving. So, I was having this thought to asked him for some money before my next payday. Just few hundred actually. And unpredictably, he said yes.





He was asking how much money I needed, when do I actually want that money, which bank that is convenient for me, and this and that and he's gone forever. HE'S GONE FOREVER CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? Until now. Gosh. I swear I laughed so hard that I couldn't believe myself this despicable human being is actually does exist! Dang. Why it takes months to do this brilliant trick. Why I haven't had this thought earlier? To be honest, I have no idea why he's suddenly gone quiet. Perhaps he's thinking that I'm after his money. Eeeww, gross.






Anyway, I seriously never felt this happy to swipe my saving card. And I will definitely do this trick again for real. Guys hate gold digger anyway why I was so stupid to think? #whhatalatethinker





Comments