Escape with a prisoner ~ Part 2


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT





It's been a week. A week. Which equals to seven days like seven days people why I still can't move on from our escape already? Aish, told you I'm pretty clingy like super super super clingy actually. Just recover from all the mood swings (except from that missing flight thing). Sure he knows how to turn my mood swings three-hundred-sixty-degree and I shall call it "what a perfect day" under the thunderstorm even. Well, yes. That's my monyet, MSM. Still talking about him here. And its part two!






The thing is, we always had this where-shall-we-go kind of argument like every single time. Not every single time actually. Just every single last-minute-plan time so I totally have no idea where to go on our very last day of escape. So I suggest MSM to settle his things first. Had a brunch at this restaurant (as always I forgot the name, but the foods kinda awesome), picked up his laundry, bought his stuff eeerrr actually I don't have to write every single thing here isn't?






So finally, we went to Ipoh. Or Kellie's Castle to be precise. Because he's never been here of course and me like third time already? Or fourth? Oh never mind, I never been here with any other guys before. So this is my first time (with a guy) too!






Just that he's not so much into historical places.
(I knew it)






But I still insist #idontcare






Yea, I don't even care with his fashion-less sense oh this monkey seriously need a massive make over once you done with the recruit things I-SWEAR-I-AM-GOING-TO-DRESS-YOU-UP-WHAT-WITH-THAT-PRISON-SHIRT???






Okay, there's nothing wrong with that prison shirt like I know you're so proud of it (and I do too). It's just that, you used to be so dress-able before why so selekeh why why oh why so drama. Whatever darling, I know your style and how you always dress up even you yourself told me 'selekehnya-pakai-baju-ni'. Haha, but I never feel ashamed to walk by your side. You always be my proud one ok done with these cheesy-feely things where were we just now?






Ok, as the wrap up, I'm telling you it was a freaking hot sunny day and MSM was having like an ice-cream, an iced lychee-kang (again) and at this time, I can see that he has started getting into the mood. You know, knowing that our escape time is about to end.






See that moody-monkey face?






Again. Haha, clearly, he wasn't that happy to back as a prisoner. I told him on our way back, "You-know-what-i-know-exactly-this-feeling-when-i-was-in-boarding-school." Then he stares at me and be like. "That-was-different." I stare him back, "No-it's-the-same-thing." I insist. And there you go all my old-time-rebellious-girls-who-hate-to-return-back-to-hostel stories. Obviously, he's still don't care.






Well, our last dinner before sending the prisoner in. Before the teary drama begin. Before we back to our long-distance-secret-relationship again. The fact is, we can't give up on each other. It's just that, the time has not come yet. So all we can do is be patient and hold on. If lets say one of us decided to give up one day, I hope we do it gracefully. Not by hurting each other. But because we accept our takdir full-heartedly. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.





Ouch, I'm into it again. Before the drama queen start it out of nowhere, well, I guess I better stop here. Talk to you later ok. Bye love!



Comments