Can't you brain and heart collide any harder?


BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT




I seem to obsess with this MSM creature isn't? Well actually, it's not that I'm really really really into this guy. I meant to say, yup, he's fun to hang out with and there's nothing wrong with just-be-friend with him even though it's literally wrong. Ok, I promise, no more hang out with MSM after this. Ramadhan is coming so why should I lie? I know tak ada kena mengena. Well, in case if you are wondering, here's the clear vision, my extemporization (my word is canggih right?) on our relationship status.




First. He's not my boyfriend.





Second. We don't have any feeling to each other.
(I silently hope this is true)





Third. There's no marriage goal between us (anymore).
Hence, we're sooooooo not getting married!





Fourth. I'm about to disconnect with him in case you're asking why I don't simply shut him out like do you ever dare to do such mean thing to people? Shut people out? How cruel. It takes time, seriously dude... sabarlah.





Fifth. It's a clear statement that I'm a single lady (beyonce single lady song at the background). Ok, in case you still can't read it clearly, I AM A SINGLE LADY, like you can sing that Jingle Bell song, SINGLE LADY, SINGLE LADY, SINGLE ALL THE WAAAYYY, HEEEEEYYY!!! Hah. I may look like 'seriously-after-all-the-previous-posts?' Hurmmm... hurrrmmm... hurm... well... the thing is... I didn't mention anything about love or feeling or future life blah blah blah didn't I? Then why argue much?





Sixth. This is might be the awkward-est post ever like haa haa haa, this girl is insane she don't know what she's writing about, she don't know about relationship, she don't know about life even haa haa haa and continue your haa haa haa as much as you want ok.





Guys, can't you be any mean-er? Believe me, I know what I'm doing. When it comes to feeling, I can't simply treat people like toys-r-us. So, there's a time I suddenly fall into gosh-I-am-freaking-missed-all-the-good-times-we-had, all the memories, laughs and tears. And there's a time, I came into my sense and I told myself, 'no-this-can't-be-happen' 'we-can't-be-together', 'we-have-to-stop-all-these-time-wasting-things'. 





So in short, post like this will basically happen when your heart and your brain collide. 
Great. I love it!






No more weird couple thing wallpaper.
#iamsoneedanassworkout
#whatahorrorbackview



Comments